Having a comprehensive marketing plan is the key to getting your home sold for the highest price and in the shortest amount of time.
Here at Realty World-Next Generation we combine technology and traditional marketing methods along with the ability to turn your property into a showpiece to get the highest response from the buying public.
Our on-line showcasing of your home using our National Listings Distribution will syndicate your home to over 700 internet real estate search engines including Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo Homes and YouTube to ensure maximum exposure to potential buyers.
Mobile device marketing through our Mobile Connect program allows a potential buyer to literally view all of the information about your home from their mobile device 24/7.
Multi media from professional photos and custom color fliers, to virtual 3D tours and printed material all come together to create a massive campaign to get your property sold.
Getting your home ready for the market:
- Conduct a thorough visual inspection of the property.
- Take initial property photos.
- Do a complete and thorough market analysis of the property including driving by any recent sales comparables and viewing any currently listed properties.
- Create a plan of action going forward and advise our client of their options.
- Schedule inspections and property reports as needed to create full disclosure package.
- Act as liaison between sellers and any third party vendors such as termite companies, contractors, government employees etc.
- Investigate any property issues such as building permits, zoning regulations etc.
- Open escrow account and coordinate with the escrow and title company in providing necessary documents required to complete the transaction.
- Order a Natural Hazard Report – NHD
- Coordinate and oversee any needed repairs or updates as needed.
- Clean and stage property.
- Schedule time to shoot property photos.
- Create virtual tour and drone fly over.
- Design and order property flyer.
- Set up advertising venues such as Homes and Land magazine, Luxury Homes magazine, foreign publications etc.
- Get ads designed and ready for print.
- Create Online File in Docusign Transaction Room.
- Generate Seller Disclosure package including all CAR state mandated forms, City/County required Disclosures and Company specific advisory’s.
- Facilitate Seller Disclosures for electronic signature.
- Create unique property web site such as www.123MainStreet.com.
- Create property profile in local Multiple Listing Services (MLS) and then list property as “Coming Soon”.
- Design and create “Coming Soon” postcards to be mailed to surrounding area.
- Upload completed disclosure package to Multiple Listing Service for other agents to download for review.
Getting your home on the market:
- Install “For Sale” sign.
- Place and monitor property filers in flier box on the sign.
- Link sign to unique property web site. Have all marketing info on the web site.
- Install lock boxes.
- Change property from “Coming Soon” to “Active” on the Multiple Listing Service.
- Enter and upload all property information into Realty World system. This will syndicate the virtual tour, photos, drone videos and other marketing information to over 700 web sites through our National Listings Distribution such as Zillow, Trulia, YouTube etc.
- Mail out “Just Listed” postcards to local area.
- Publish eFlyer to all local agents using “Property Blast” or other vendor.
- Ensure magazine ad is published.
- Conduct Broker Tour.
- Hold open houses both days of the weekend.
Ongoing marketing activities:
- Continue to hold open houses.
- Show property to potential buyers.
- Follow-up on all Open House and Internet leads.
- Monitor market conditions.
- Monitor comparable properties for sale.
- Provide continuous updates to seller(s).
- Monitor and analyze ongoing marketing strategies